Vulcanex Vulcanized Fibre is made to the highest Quality standards.
Vulcanex has superior flatness, punching and forming capabilities,
and better dimensional stability than other types of Vulcanized
Vulcanized Fibre is a hard, durable, chemically pure cellulose
product that contains no resin or bonding agents. Vulcanized Fibre
is manufactured in Rolls, Coils, Sheets, Tubes and Rods. The
electrical grade of Vulcanized Fibre is sometimes referred to
as Fish Paper.
have Full Slitting Facilities in-house
Vulcanized Fibre can be used for washers, insulating plates,
switch and appliance insulation, electric motor insulation, gaskets,
automobile parts, luggage, patterns, and many other applications.
Its properties include:
- High Mechanical Strength
- Excellent Resistance to Heat and Cold, superior to most plastics
- Light Weight, Half the weight of Aluminum
- Excellent Electrical Properties
- Good Arc Resistance
- Excellent Tear Resistance
- Can be Machined with Standard Tools
- Available in Rolls and Coils for easy automatic punching
Things you probably want to know about Vulcanex
Contact Us for more
information about Vulcanex Vulcanized Fibre, or any of our other